Deadline: May 5, 2017
The National Institute of Corrections (NIC) Jails Division is conducting market research and seeks to immediately identify subject matter experts with demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and evaluating basic jail academy curriculum with specific content emphasis on the use of force.
Responding to this information request does not constitute any binding agreement between the respondent and the United States Government.
Qualifications of Technical Resource Providers: The contractor/TRP must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in jail operations and training, a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in training correctional professionals, and is expected to conduct his/her assignment professionally and responsibly.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualifications of Technical Resource Providers: Send a current resume or vitae, in Word or PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 5, 2017. Please include the following in the subject line of your e-mail: “Technical Resource Provider.” Your résumé or vitae should include:
- Full name
- Education (list all college degrees, institution, and dates)
- All professional position titles, descriptions, and dates in chronological order beginning with, or going back to, your first position after obtaining your bachelor’s degree
- A detailed description of your current and past organizational affiliation(s) with position title and related experience
- Telephone numbers (work and home)
- Mailing addresses (work and home)
- E-mail address
- Submission of a writing sample not to exceed 1,500 words as to why you are qualified to serve as a TA provider.